By shahnaz husain,
Looking your best doesn’t have to be expensive or unnatural. Being more beautiful and attractive is easy when you make a few small changes to your beauty regime . One needs to be ambitious and focused to turn into a more beautiful and confident person inside out. Sometimes we just want to feel like we look our best but there is no easy way to look better instantly. Swapping out some daily habits and being more aware of other lifestyle factors can enhance your beauty greatly and you turn into a more beautiful slowly but surely. Beauty is always a matter of cultivating some good habits and getting rid of bad ones… to last you a lifetime. Remembering little things helps in protecting and enhancing beauty. Here are some scientifically verified ways to appear more attractive.
1. Smile more. It is a known fact that smiling instantly makes one look more attractive.
2. Keep your hair clean and never neglect shampooing the hair. It is very vital to your hair looking its best and staying healthy.
3. After washing the hair wrap it in a towel and allow it to soak up moisture. Avoid rubbing the hair. It can leave the hair frizzy and dry. Avoid brushing wet hair. Use a wide toothed comb.
4. Avoid using scrubs on skin with pimples, acne or rash. Scrubs should not be used on sensitive, dry, dehydrated skin, as they can deplete the skin of both oil and moisture. It can even cause peeling of the skin if it is too dry.
5. At least once a week, give yourself a home made face mask. If your skin is oily, apply the face mask more often. Masks help to deep cleanse the skin and tighten it. They also improve the skin’s normal functions and help to delay aging signs. Choose the mask according to skin type. 6. Remember to cleanse your face every night, removing make-up and all the pollutants which have been deposited during the day. Use a cream or gel cleanser for dry skin and cleansing milk for oily skin.
Then, wash your face if you like. Glowing skin, which is free from blemishes, is the result of daily and appropriate cleansing.
7. Remove cream with moist cotton wool, so that moisture is not depleted from the skin.
8. Use a sunscreen before going out in the sun. Choose a sunscreen with a high SPF if you stay out in the sun for longer durations. When you return home, use a moisturizer, because the sun not only tans the skin, but depletes moisture.
9. Cream your hands daily. The hands show age earlier than most other parts of the face and body. Apply cream on the hands after washing and bathing in the morning and again at night, before going to sleep.
10. Get yourself good sunglasses. They not only protect your eyes from the sun, but also from dirt and pollutants in the air. Without them, your eyes may squint. Yes, habitual squinting leads to wrinkles around the eyes.
11. Do stretching exercises daily. Spend a few minutes stretching and bending the body when you get out of bed every morning. This keeps your body flexible. Few minutes Jog , cycling, Yoga exercises daily enhances your physical beauty.
12. Never skip your breakfast. You can have a light lunch, but breakfast is a must. You need the energy for maximum efficiency for the day. Have fruit juice, fruits, whole wheat bread or cereal.
13. Avoid sweets and have fruits after meals. They contain far more of the essential nutrients than a rich dessert.
14. Meditate for at least 10 minutes in morning and evening to rejuvenate and de-stress yourself
15. Have sprouted cereals and lentils (moong and kala chana, for example). They are a storehouse of nutrients for healthy hair and skin. Add cucumber, tomatoes, juice of a lemon, pinch of salt and pepper, to make them more appetising.
16. Don’t frown. Many people frown habitually, without realising it. Frowning causes early lines and furrows on the forehead. Consciously stop frowning and stroke the forehead while cleansing and nourishing, using both hands and going slightly upwards and then outwards, towards the temples.
17. Remember that cosmetics have a shelf-life. For example, one should not keep or use lipsticks which have become old. If you ever find that a lipstick has become too greasy, it can mean that the oils have separated. This can happen when lipsticks are old. It is best to stop using them. 18. Avoid Junk food items by putting little self restriction. Cook your own food instead of ordering, homemade food is fresh and healthy. (The author is international fame beauty expert and is called Herbal Queen of India )