Infosys completes acquisition of 75% stake in ABN AMRO Bank arm Stater
   Date :25-May-2019

IT SERVICES major Infosys on Friday said it has completed the acquisition of 75 per cent shareholding in ABN AMRO Bank’s wholly-owned Stater NV.
 
In March, the country’s second largest IT services firm had said that it would acquire 75 per cent stake in Stater for 127.5 million euros (about Rs 989 crore). ABN AMRO continues to hold the remaining 25 per cent.
 
“This partnership strengthens Infosys’ position as a leading technology and business process management provider across the mortgage services value chain, improving experience and operational efficiencies,” Infosys Technologies said in a statement on Friday. It added that the deal further enhances its strategy to help clients navigate their next digital transformation journeys.