Raipur Corporation holds events under ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’
   Date :30-Sep-2021

Pramod Dubey_1  
 RMC Speaker Pramod Dubey, leader of opposition Minal Choubey and other public representatives addressing the event.
Staff Reporter :
Raipur Municipal Corporation (RMC) has been organising several events under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav programme of Central Government and Chhattisgarh Government’s Urban Administration & Development Department. RMC Health Department and RMC Zone offices organized waste separation event under the programme on Wednesday. The programme had the presence of RMC Speaker Pramod Dubey, MLA Raipur North Kuldeep Juneja, RMC leader of opposition Minal Choubey, Health Department chairman Naagbhushan Rao, MiC member Gyanesh Sharma, Sundar Jogi, Suresh Channawar, Zone chairman maniram Sahu, Ghanshyam Chhatri, Mannu Yadav, Neelam Jagat, Uttam Sahu, Amar Bansal and other RMC officials.
The public representatives appealed citizens to separate dry, wet, hazardous domestic waste and electronic waste before handing over to the sanitation workers. RMC will also organize public toilet cleaning and public participation under the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav on Thursday, September 30, 2021. RMC Speaker Pramod Dubey said Ramki Company has been collecting waste directly from homes and shops, covering 95 per cent of Raipur city. Remaining 5 per cent can also cooperate in spreading the idea of sanitation to keep the city clean. RMC Health Department chairman Naagbhushan Rao and leader of opposition Minal Choubey also addressed the gathering.