PAREKH Brothers Jewellers (PBJ) has opened its new plush showroom at Shankar Nagar on May 1. The new showroom was inaugurated by Sant Shri Vijay Baba, from Kondra Bhavan, Sai Mandir, Dhantoli in a glittering ceremony. It is one of the oldest and most trusted jeweller in the city. Parekh Brothers Jewellers was established in Nagpur in 1947 and has carved out a niche for itself in the jewellery segment. As an inaugural offer, the elegant new showroom is offering flat 8 per cent making charges on plain gold jewellery and 50 per cent off on making charges of diamond jewellery. The offer is valid till May 3. Jewellery lovers in large numbers are visiting the new showroom and appreciating its huge collection of gold, silver, platinum and diamond jewellery. Hardik Parekh, owner of Parekh Brothers Jewellers is a certified diamond graduate and a Gemologist from Gemological Institute of America (GIA). Over the years the jeweller has taken forward its legacy of providing purity and has won the hearts and trust of the customers. Parkeh Brothers Jewellers caters to light weight to bridal jewellery and also provides certified diamond jewellery. As a speciality it deals in customised designer diamond jewellery. For more details, interested persons may visit Parekh Brothers Jewellers situated at 15, Everise, below Topsy Turvy, WHC Road, Shankar Nagar (Mobile: 8055518000, 8055355366).